When go for travel and need to bring some valuables so you always worry about it,This is the tips for how to protecting your luggage and valuables while you traveling .
Keep your luggage safe while traveling
1. While Sleeping on a train, bus, crowded hostel room, or any other public place, always keep your money,passport, credit cards and camera memory cards on you.
2. Preferably in a money belt. Most likely you will wake up if somebody tries reaches down your pants while you are sleeping.or just put it separate from your suitcase to small backpack so your can carry it with you all the time.
3. Always keep your valuables (camera, laptop, or anything else you don’t want stolen) with you.Don’t put them under the bus or give them to a taxi/van driver offering to put your bags in the trunk.
4. While sleeping on a train or in a public place, use a lock or Pac Safe for my small backpack and lock it to something secureor sleep with my arms around it. Recommend this slashproof backpack when riding on public transportation.( suggest do not listening to your headphones while sleeping in a public place.) Check out our Pac Safe Camera Bag Protector Review.
5. Always lock your luggage using the built-in lock, luggage lock, or both.Don’t forget to also secure your everyday items, such as your phone and wallet.Keep those in your pockets or bury them deep inside your carry-on bag.It’s not ideal to leave your valuables lying around your hotel room while you’re out and about.
If you’re hotel provides a safe, use it! If not, do your best to keep your valuables hidden or take them with you.