Trip travel for Fullmoon Party
The Full Moon Party is an all-night beach party in the small beach town of Haad Rin on the island of Koh Phangan in Thailand. It happens every full moon. This night is all about alcohol, party, dancing, and drugs. Better be careful doing during the parties.
– Take your passport copy with you, and keep original passport in the resort’s secured safe.
– Do not bring your valuables to the party. Thousands people are there, you’ll never catch the thief.
– At the party, you may forget or lose your bags, so it’s better if you leave them at the resort.
– Bring enough money for the drinks and keep it attached to yourself.
– Take the resorts details for contacting the resort in case of emergency.
– Wear shoes to protect your feet from broken bottles but do not wear the expensive ones.
– Take good care of your camera, you’re not gonna lose only the item but also memories of the good time.
– Keep away from DRUGS, no matter what anyone says. Someone might try to sell them to you but remember DRUGS are ILLEGAL in Thailand and VERY STRONG PENALTIES.
– Do not eat or drink anything that is offered by strangers.
– If you don’t plan to stay up all night at the party, you are advised to stay in bungalow facilities outside Haad Rin (unless you think you can sleep with that very loud party noise). Besides, there are more than hundred bungalow places to choose and you
can go back to your bungalow anytime you like by all night taxi service.
– DRINKS, DANCE AND HAVE FUN!!